13 Greyhound Road Sutton Surrey SM1 4BY
TEL: 020 8643 2574
A General History of the Little Windsor
The pub was built in the same time period as the surrounding houses around the end of the nineteenth century around 1890, in the Sutton New Town district to the East of the High Street. Interestingly (or not to some!), the High Street used to take a different route,
Below a document showing a few of the more recent custodians of the Little Windsor. The aim is to expand on this and show as many past Ladlords as possible.